Friday 21 December 2018

funny thursday...

Sometimes I Panic and think there is a crazy Person is my house..then I Realize ohhhh its just ME......
To question yourself is more important because if you don't question your self there is no chance to improve..You matured with the experience that life gives you not with the years...
Some times you felt like what am I doing on the earth... (Is gola pe hum kya kr rha hu bhai)


If one smile comes to your face after reading this post thats enough...this is the only motive to create this blog...atleast one smile that only belong to you....




(Never go to Bed Angry...Stay Awake and plot Revenges) heheheheh!!!! 
because I feelThere is nothing left to be a nice person.....
                                                                                                                             (more to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment